查看完整版本 : TCHAIKOVSKY: Romances (Christianne Stotijn. Julius Drake)

bravo998 2011-4-11 05:47 AM

TCHAIKOVSKY: Romances (Christianne Stotijn. Julius Drake)

[img=300,300]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51X0012w3YL._SS500_.jpg[/img]

[b]Tchaikovsky[/b]
[size=3]ROMANCES[/size]
Christianne Stotijn. Mezzo Soprano
Julius Drake. Piano

Track List:

1 At the Ball op.38 no.3   (2.33)
2 None but the lonely Heart op.6 no.6   (3.30)
3 Over burning ashes op.25 no.5  (1.47)
4 My genius, my angel, my friend!  1.55      
5 Lullaby op.16 no.1   (3.16)
6 Reconciliation op. 25 no.1  (5.17)
7 The sun has set op.73 no.4  (1.41)
8 The fearful moment op.28 no.6   (3.35)
9 Mild stars looked down op.60 no.12  (3.26)
10 Had I only known op. 47 no.1   (4.00)
11 The lights were being dimmed op.63 no.5  (2.46)
12 Not a word, my friend op.6 no.2  (3.06)
13 Why? op 6, no.5  (2.56)
14 The Bride’s Lament  op.47 no.7  (5.47)
15 The gypsy song op.60 no.7  (2.39)
16 Do not believe, my friend op.6 no.1   (3.57)
17 It was in early spring op.38 no.2   (2.38)
18 Cuckoo op.54 no.8  (2.31)
19 Can it be day?  op.47 no.6  (3.19)
20 Again, as before, alone op.73 no.6  (2.15)

[Sung in Russian]

Julius Drake piano
Total timing: 63.16

[url=http://www.onyxclassics.com/cddetail.php?CatalogueNumber=ONYX4034][size=4]MORE INFO / ONYX RECORDS / BUY CD[/size][/url]

Download
FLAC+CUE+LOG | 200 Mb | no scans
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?wb77orb7offtnb4]Part 1[/url]  95.78MB
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?v52rqnmlnqk1gvi]Part 2[/url]  95.78MB
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/?6c5lj9mm23z8yiu]Part 3[/url]  5.37MB

[size=3][color=Sienna][b]只供會員作試聽參考, 請於下載後 24 小時內自覺刪除檔案.
滿意者請購買正版 CD[/b][/color][/size]

bravo998 2011-4-11 05:53 AM

Christianne Stotijn

[img=133,200]http://www.onyxclassics.com/images/photos/ChristianneStotijn10.jpg[/img]

Born in Delft, Netherlands in 1977, Christianne Stotijn began her musical studies as a violinist and studied both violin and voice at the Amsterdam Conservatoire gaining her solo diploma for violin in 2000. Her vocal coaches include Udo Reinemann, Jard van Nes and Dame Janet Baker.

Christianne Stotijn has won several prizes including being a finalist in the International Wettbewerb fur Liedkunst (Stuttgart) in 2001 as well as the 2005/06 ECHO Rising Stars, 2005 Borletti Buitoni Award for the BBC’s New Generation Artist Scheme.

She has given many concerts and recitals in her own country and abroad highlights of which include appearances at the Musee d’Orsay, Concertgebouw Amsterdam, Orchestre des Champs-Elysees, Concerto Koln, Combattimento Consort Amsterdam, Amsterdam Sinfonietta, Orchestre National de Paris, Royal Festival Hall London and Concertgebouworkest. Conductors with whom she has collaborated include Bernard Haitink, Sir Andrew Davis, Gustavo Dudamel, Gennadi Rozhdestvensky, Frans Bruggen, Jaap van Zweden, Claus Peter Flor, Ivan Fischer and Philippe Herreweghe.

Future operatic engagements include Ottavia in L’Incoronazione di Poppea with Opera de Oviedo, Cornelia in Giulio Cesare at the Bilbao Opera, Bradamante in Alcina at the Teatro Municipal de Santiago and title role in the new production of Tamerlano at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.

Future recital and concert engagements include Mahler 2 with the Boston Symphony Orchestra conducted by Bernard Haitink, Das Lied von der Erde with Deutsche Sinfonie Orchester Berlin, and London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Bernard Haitink, St Matthew Passion with the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment in Mark Padmore’s concept at the Aldeburgh Festival, Ruckert Lieder with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra conducted by Haitink, a series of three concerts with the Residentie Orchestra in The Hague in which she will work with conductors Neeme Jarvi, Marc Minkowski and Jaap van Zweden, Wesendonck Lieder with the Czech Philharmonic, Ruckert Lieder with the Dallas Symphony, Missa Solemnis with the Dresden Musikfestpiele and Gabrieli Consort, a month long tour of Australia where she will appear with the Melbourne Symphony, Adelaide Symphony and West Australian Symphony Orchestra. On the recital platform she will appear at the Wigmore Hall, Tonhalle Zurich, De Doelen Hall Rotterdam, Sage Gateshead, Laeiszhalle Hamburg, Caixa Barcelona and a four city tour of the USA and Canada.

Christianne Stotijn records exclusively for Onyx Classics having already recorded a CD of songs by Schubert, Berg and Wolf with Joseph Breinl and Mahler songs with Julius Drake. In February 2006, she recorded Frank Martin’s Die Weise von Liebe und Tod des Cornets Christoph Rilke for MDG. Christianne received the Echo Klassik Award 2008 for her Frank Martin recording.

Source:
[url=http://www.onyxclassics.com/artistdetail.php?ArtistName=Christianne%20Stotijn]http://www.onyxclassics.com/arti ... ristianne%20Stotijn[/url]

bravo998 2011-4-11 06:00 AM

Selected Reviews

Christianne Stotijn - Tchaikovsky Romances

[i]Classic FM Magazine - April 2009 - CD of the Month ***** [/i]
"Bewitching"

[i]Gramophone Editor's Choice - February 2009 - Patrick O' Connor[/i]
An album to remind one of the treasures of Russian song. Remember that wonderful Sergei Leiferkus Mussorgsky song series? But I digress. The ever more impressive Christianne Stotijn invests this marvellous collection with intelligence and refulgent tone, even managing to sound idiomatic (well, to my non-Russian ears). She is well matched by Julius Drake. A real pleasure. [James Inverne]

Stotijn loses nothing in comparison with ghosts from the past. Her voice is a full-blooded mezzo but steady and true, without a hint of that vibrato that can often disturb the line in Slavonic singers....the piano parts are superbly done: in every sense these songs are duets...Tchaikovsky's songs are not nearly well enough known and this superb recital should enourage more interest in them. A second volume, please, and soon! Highly recommended.

[i]BBC Music Magazine ***** March 2009 - David Nice[/i]
Christianne Stotijn is that artist in a thousand whose personality shines through in everything she does...Stotijn's charisma and her beautifully recorded altoish depth of tone are enough to hold me spellbound

[i]MusicWeb International - Goran Forsling 28.2.09[/i]
Last year reviewed the two latest installments in the Naxos series of the complete Tchaikovsky songs. I was seriously disappointed. So it’s a great pleasure to receive this disc as a corrective. And not just as a corrective, since this is in fact the best disc with Tchaikovsky’s songs since Elisabeth Söderström’s collaboration with Vladimir Ashkenazy more than twenty-five years ago. They produced quite a number of memorable recordings, including also a substantial helping of Rachmaninov songs, which also have to be regarded as benchmark versions. Tchaikovsky’s songs have seen one or two comparable recordings, one of the most recommendable is a Hyperion disc with Joan Rodgers. I gather that CD is being reissued in the Helios series. Whatever the merits of that issue, of which I have heard only a couple of excerpts, it would have to be very good indeed to challenge the present disc with Christianne Stotijn. Though her Russian seems impeccable to my non-Slavonic ears she is Dutch. I have had reason to praise her on a couple of previous occasions, most substantially her Mahler recital that arrived  a little over a year ago (review).

The largely melancholy world of Tchaikovsky seems to suit Ms Stotijn to perfection. She radiates warmth and has beautiful tone. Her quick vibrato, which is perfectly controlled, adds personality. Moreover, and this is most important for a singer of romances, her phrasing is unerringly musical and sensitive. She opens the recital with two of the most well-known Tchaikovsky songs. In At the ball all the aforementioned characteristics are in clear evidence. None but the lonely heart, sung and recorded by almost every singer of some importance – and not only by artists in the classical trade – is even better. Julius Drake’s superb introduction is in itself almost worth the price of the disc. Stotijn is wonderfully inward and concentrated. I can’t remember hearing a finer reading ever.

The positive impressions of these two songs remain throughout the programme and are even enhanced. Drake is certainly one of today’s foremost accompanists, flexible and sensitive. His playing in the dramatic and intense Over burning ashes is magnificent. He is a pillar of strength throughout the disc. Regarding Christianne Stotijn, her real strength is that she neither sentimentalizes the songs nor invests them with more dramatic gestures than they can hold. After all these songs – at least most of them – are lyrical miniatures and actually grow in stature when sung inwardly. Some of the most ravishing examples of this aspect are the intimate My genius, my angel, my friend and Lullaby. Especially in the latter it is remarkable how skilfully Stotijn lightens her rather voluminous voice and caresses the melody with beautiful pianissimo singing. At the other end of the spectrum is Had I only known: intense, emotionally charged and still subtly nuanced. This is the song I will return to most often in the future but I am sure I will be tempted to play the rest of the recital as well, once I have started listening. In a more light-hearted mood Cuckoo, one of Elisabeth Söderström’s favourite songs, is another real hit.

With this disc Christianne Stotijn takes a big leap from ‘utterly promising’ to ‘near the top of the trade’. I will be eagerly awaiting her future excursions in the song literature – why not a sequel to this one? There are enough gems among Tchaikovsky’s songs to fill a volume two. In the meantime the present disc should be savoured by all lovers of good song interpretation.

[i]The Times - 16.1.09 **** Geoff Brown[/i]
Among young mezzo-sopranos, Christianne Stotijn is in a class apart; she stamps every note and word with character, and delivers her songs with a lyrical glow that considerably advances global warming.

This Tchaikovsky selection rolls happily through plangent love dramas and comic folk tales, through Tolstoy poems and Goethe too. Whatever the song, Stotijn sings from the heart to the heart. Praise too for Julius Drake, a deft piano accompanist.

nkw2002 2011-4-23 04:25 PM

*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***

K.Y1020 2011-6-26 07:17 PM

Thx for sharing :)
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: TCHAIKOVSKY: Romances (Christianne Stotijn. Julius Drake)